Monday, May 22, 2017

Emotional Freedom Techniques

Hello, and welcome back to my blog! Today, I would like to provide a link to my new and improved Emotional Freedom Techniques webpage, as well as a short introductory video.

The webpage listed here, Emotional Freedom Techniques covers the entire protocol of EFT Tapping. There are a lot of words on this page, yet I have supplemented it with instructional videos. Yes, I understand there are already thousands of EFT Tapping videos out there, but in my opinion, I need to create them myself.

As I mentioned on the EFT Tapping Videos blog entry, I want you to get to know me, to trust me. Working with an EFT Tapping coach such as myself can be very personal. That's why I want you to get a look at me and trust me. I'm here to help you, and if you don't 'get a feel' for me, first, how can that happen?

Here is my new introductory video. If you like what you see and would like to schedule an appointment, either in person or via Skype, please call me and ask for Kris at this number: (702) 203-5670.


I'm always looking to improve my videos, so please comment below. There is no editing on the videos, I just do the best I can. I'm a professional health and wellness coach, not a videographer.

Let me know what you think, and I'll get to writing again soon.



Kristopher Kelley
EFT Tapping In Las Vegas
9330 Sun City Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV. 89134
(702) 203-5670

No comments:

Post a Comment