Saturday, December 3, 2016

Stress Relief Meditation

Join us on our new page entitled stress relief meditation and learn relaxation along with EFT Tapping. I think it's been over a year since I've posted here due to the fact that I'm so busy with clients I don't have time to post! I've been teaching meditation along with tapping and have found out that many people have quit meditation due to the fact that it's quite difficult. It is! Thus, I needed to add a new 'premeditation' section to the page listed below. Why? Because most people don't have the attention span or attentive capacity to meditate. It's as simple as that. I'm not picking on you or anyone else; it's just what I see with clients.

Thus, with this new stress relief meditation it's very fast and produces results. The beauty of this technique is that you can perform it anywhere. It actually works best when we are in the midst of some stressful thoughts or some crisis. Just relax a moment, perform this technique, and you should be good to go in under a minute.

If you visit our paged listed here, Stress Relief Meditation and learn how to do meditation from the beginning, you will have a great deal more success in sticking with it. And that's the point, right? Give it a try and see if my new stress relief meditation works for you. I'll soon be adding an entire protocol to this 'premeditation'. The mind and body are One, not two, and the mind leads the body. (Yes, yes, I know. I've said this a thousand times if you've ever been a client of mine.) But it's true! So, visit my new page and let me know what you think.

Ok, back to work, and I hope you enjoy your weekend.

P.S. - The holidays are just around the corner. Are you stressed out due to the loss of a loved one, or are stressing over not having the finances to buy presents for the ones you love? Regardless of the issue causing you stress and discomfort, keep tapping and performing our stress relief meditation protocol. They both go hand-in-hand, are compliment each other. These work if you actually do them.


Kristopher Kelley
Personal Performance Coach
Medical Massage Las Vegas
EFT Tapping In Las Vegas
9330 Sun City Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89134
(702) 203-5670


No comments:

Post a Comment