Wednesday, January 7, 2015

EFT Tapping With Las Vegas Clients

Here’s a quick story in regards to one of my clients who is being assisted with EFT Tapping in Las Vegas. Before I get to it, I’d first like to comment in regards to what EFT Tapping is NOT. And yes, this relates to the story.

EFT Tapping in Las Vegas is not hypnosis or any form of mind control. It will not ‘erase’ your memory at all or make you forget memories. It’s not psychoanalysis in that you need to dwell on any emotional issue you are having for any extended period of time, or, tell me all the details in regard to it. You don’t have to speak at all about it if you don’t want to.

I mention this above as the client with whom I’ll refer to as ‘John,’ was concerned with ‘losing his memories’ in some shape or form. That’s not the point and is not what occurs with EFT Tapping in Las Vegas.

As stated in a previous post, “The cause of all negative emotions is a disruption in the body’s energy system. We have a distressing memory, this leads to a disruption in the body’s energy system, and then we have a negative emotion. This leads to chronic emotional trauma, chronic pain, disease, etc.” What we do is eliminate this disruption in the body’s energy system, thus eliminating negative emotions here at EFT Tapping in Las Vegas. Now, the rest of the story.

John lost his wife two years ago this month. They were extremely close and this was a devastating loss for him. His entire world revolved around her. She lost a nasty battle with cancer which I can relate to, as my sister lost a battle with cancer as well almost two years ago. We have discussed this on and off for the past two years, as John visit’s me for massage twice a week. I’ve mentioned to him EFT Tapping in Las Vegas on several occasions, yet he’s never really been very interested...Or perhaps just not ready.

Well, during the past couple of months during the holiday season, the emotional pain was more than he could endure. He stated he was willing to try anything in an attempt to relieve some of this mental and physical stress and pressure that was consuming him during every moment. (Even in his sleep; he told me he hasn’t had a good nights sleep in years due to all the horrific nightmares in regards to he and his wife’s struggle.)

Thus, after a massage session, he agreed to give EFT Tapping in Las Vegas a try. I always begin with explaining what we will be attempting to achieve, the process, etc. After explaining this to John, I noticed a smile on his face. I asked him why he was smiling and he said, “And here I thought you were going to hypnotize me or make me forget the memories of my wife. I don’t want that. I want to remember her forever, just without all this emotional pain.” Aha!

Have you ever gone through this? Losing someone or something you love? Most of us want to hold on to those memories as they are all we (think) we have. I know I did this with the loss of my sister. We often feel guilty if we don’t mourn, or think of them every single day. This is also part of the natural cycle of recovery. Yet, in my humble opinion, it doesn’t need to be painful. Or, let me re-word that, it doesn’t need to continue to be painful for years, or, forever.

Thus, I taught John the protocol and we cycled through it several times. He got some immediate relief on the general issues, yet once we talked through the real aspects of what was causing him so much pain, he then got great results! Afterwards he stood up straight and was breathing deeply again. (For the most part, he always arrived slump-shouldered, down and out.) It was a great feeling in assisting him with EFT Tapping in Las Vegas. We’ll work on this more after our next massage session.

So, the main point of this blog post is not how wonderful or marvelous EFT Tapping in Las Vegas is, but what it is NOT. John had the conception that I was going to ‘erase the memories of his wife,’ which is incorrect. Even though we had discussed this protocol several times in the past, he only heard what he wanted to hear in regards to many issues in his mind and losing memories of his wife. Hey, we all do this. Or, at least I know I do.

Another key point and I see this all the time in regards to my massage business, is that people seek help on their own timeline, or take action themselves in regards to their own health once something become intolerable. We, as health care providers, can’t rush this process. I gave up trying to save the world many, many years ago. And, I’m sure this is the way it should be, even if we want to assist someone with all our heart's desire.

Kristopher Kelley
EFT Tapping In Las Vegas
Best Las Vegas Massage
Northwest Wellness Center
4611 N. Rancho Drive
Las Vegas, Nevada 89130
(702) 203-5670

No comments:

Post a Comment