Sunday, December 28, 2014

Official EFT Tapping In Las Vegas Webpage

OK, it's official. After hours of fretting, attempting to create an EFT Tapping in Las Vegas webpage, the basics are finally complete. The webpage hosting company who I use changed how we create webpages. Thus, I had to learn all the basics from scratch, once again.

So, if you visit our site here, EFT Tapping In Las Vegas, you'll begin to learn the basics in regards to what this EFT Tapping stuff really is all about. I have to admit, and I'll ramble on about this more, below, that I was seriously skeptical in regards to this protocol. I've had this EFT Tapping in Las Vegas material from the creator, Gary Craig, since around the year 2006. It just sat there. And sat there. I'd move all the information, Dvd's, etc., from one pile on my desk to another. It just wasn't the right time. Until...

I finally started to come to a realization in my mind. You see, I'm a 'meat and potato's' kind of massage therapist. What's that mean? Western medicine attitude for one. Although I've practiced Ki Aikido here in Las Vegas for many years, about 17 to be more precise, and our goal is mind-body coordination. For the life of me, I just couldn't, or perhaps I just wouldn't, relay and convey this knowing, this thought process, into my massage business.

Then, several years ago when I was really bored, I dug into the EFT Tapping in Las Vegas material once again. It made more sense to me. I finally started to 'get it.' Everything in my mind started coming together. The Ki Aikido training of mind and body began seeping into my massage work with clients. The books I've been reading such as A Headache In The Pelvis and Dr. Fulford's Touch Of Life with their relaxation protocols made sense. EFT Tapping in Las Vegas now seemed to work, at least in my mind, with everything I was doing; especially with clients.

At first, due to my separatist thinking, I was still 'grinding' on massage clients, and perhaps if I thought they needed some emotional assistance, I'd show them how to perform EFT Tapping in Las Vegas. I still didn't have the full picture in my mind, the understanding of how the mind and body are One, no two. I suppose you could say I'm a slow learner, not the sharpest tool in the shed, and you'd certainly be correct. I mean, after all these years of fiddling around with all this 'stuff,' I finally had the realization of combining it. It's one thing to know something; it's yet another to understand it.

Thus, as the years rolled by, I slowly began implementing EFT Tapping in Las Vegas with clients. This often trumped the actual massage therapy session. It also had me spending a lot more time with clients during the in-take process. I needed to ask a lot more question and truly learn to listen closely. Not just hear them, listen to them. If they are in chronic pain, are there emotions involved? Can EFT Tapping in Las Vegas assist them? In the majority of cases, the answer was a profound, YES! There's no harm in trying it anyway, so what the heck?

So, enough rambling for today. It's just that I love assisting others in as many ways as I can. A couple of weeks ago I also passed the test to become a Certified Personal Trainer. Now I have hands-on body manipulation with massage, movement therapy with personal training, and mind-body-relaxation with EFT Tapping in Las Vegas. Who could ask for anything more?

Kristopher Kelley
Northwest Wellness Center
4611 N. Rancho Drive
Las Vegas, Nevada 89130
(702) 203-5670
Medical Massage In Las Vegas
EFT Tapping In Las Vegas

~

No comments:

Post a Comment