Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New Happenings at the Mind-Body Awareness & Healing Arts Center In Las Vegas

Well, we've been at this mind-body awareness stuff for almost a year now...what great progress we've all made!

I've not advertised these get-together's because I've wanted to work through all the possible 'bugs in the system' with just a handful of my Las Vegas massage clients. (They are willing to try anything!) I've also asked them if they've seen any improvement using meditation or yoga or other ideas we discussed. It seems we've been a resounding hit!

Thus, over the next several months I'll be rolling this out to more and more people. Class size is limited for yoga and meditation, yet there's always room for one-on-one consultations such as life coaching, as well as Las Vegas massage sessions available.

Listed below are a few clarifications and changes we've made as well that you need to know about:

First, we've a new location! We are located within Northwest Wellness Center with Dr. Brenda Hilby, 4611 North Rancho Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada 89130. This is on Rancho Drive between Craig Road and Lone Mountain Road in Northwest Las Vegas.

Second, yoga and meditation class days and times vary depending on your schedule. We are NOT a yoga studio where there's set times and you come in and train or practice. Our approach is for the needs of YOU the individual, not a studio for the masses. I work with you individually, first, then we can get you in with a group. Also, the yoga we perform is Hatha Yoga, a very basic practice. We work on mindfulness in movement, not cardio or speed or anything like that.

Third, we've done a lot of Life Coaching in individual sessions. If you need this just let me know. This ties into the next point...

Fourth, we have spent a lot of time on the Law of Attraction and Manifestation. I'm sure you've seen the movie The Secret or perhaps have read the book. What I have preferred doing is going to the older texts of these Laws, The Science of Getting Rich, The Science of Being Well and The Science of Being Great by Wallace Wattles. These all work together, similar to The Secret, The Power and The Magic by Rhonda Byrne.

The clients who have spent time with this have seen sudden and significant results. Please understand that this is an individual process, and although we do have group meditation and yoga sessions, I still spend a great deal of time with YOU. (That's why the classes are small, around half a dozen people.)

So, there you go; this has been what we've been up to! If you live in Las Vegas and this interests you, please contact me at the information provided below.

Kris Kelley
Las Vegas Massage
Mind-Body Awareness & Healing Arts Center
4611 N. Rancho Dr.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89130
(702) 203-5670
kris.kelley@yahoo.com

P.S. - As I mentioned above, I now work closely with Brenda Hilby, Doctor of Chiropractic. If I determine through my assessment that you need her services I'll get you scheduled in with her. She also works in nutrition, and has many products that may assist you.

No comments:

Post a Comment